Image credit: Kristy Griffin/Netflix
Naledi Murray, who plays Wendy in Netflix’s hit series Sweet Tooth, recently joined the Popternative podcast. The young actress discusses her audition process, filming the series, portraying Wendy, and of course, her scenes with fan-favourite Bobby. In Sweet Tooth, Wendy is an animal-hybrid (half pig, half human) adopted by Aimee (Dania Ramirez) who often calls her “Pigtail.”
In the interview, Naledi also talks about the strength of Wendy’s character as she explains, “One of the things that really stood out to me when I played Wendy was how she was kind of really girl power.” She also hopes that people who watch the series appreciate the many layers and storylines behind it.
Check out the full interview below!
Follow Naledi Murray on Instagram
- Be sure to also check out our other Sweet Tooth interviews
- Christian Convery (Gus)
- Adeel Akhtar (Dr. Aditya Singh) and Neil Sandilands (Abbot)
- James Brolin (Narrator)
- Stefania LaVie Owen (Bear) and Dania Ramirez (Aimee)
- Nonso Anozie (Jepperd) and Christian Convery (Gus)
- Aliza Vellani (Rani Singh)
- Beth Schwartz (Writer and creator), Jim Mickle (Creator, director and writer), and Jeff Lemire (Writer and Sweet Tooth comic book creator)
Keep up-to-date with us on all of our channels and social media accounts:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/y6tbA9