Celebrity real estate tycoon Ari Rastegar gets global thought leaders to open up about their biggest mistakes – and how they overcame them – on his new podcast, The Gift of Failure which launched on July 26.
Through in-depth interviews with some of the world’s most influential people, from rappers to gurus and CEOs, the uber passionate entrepreneur teaches listeners how to make the most of their past failures and accomplish their most ambitious goals.
With five new episodes, the podcast sets the stage for Rastegar’s highly-anticipated companion book release, The Gift of Failure: Turn My Missteps Into Your Epic Success, out September 27th. Coined “The Oracle of Austin” by Forbes, the 40 year old has become one of the most influential players in commercial real estate, and the youngest ever inductee into the Commercial Observer’s coveted “Power 100” list.
Now, he’ll introduces listeners to industry-leaders who’ll share their own unique personal stories as examples of what’s possible on the other side of adversity. Tune in for advice and inspiration on a variety of topics including:
● Episode 1: The Difference Between Success and Failure, According to Sadhguru
● Episode 2: Change Through The Power of Music, with Killer Mike
● Episode 3: How a Rare Disease Taught Me to Enjoy Life, with TOKiMONSTA
● Episode 4: Turning Your Downfall Into Your Greatest Gift with Vic Mensa
● Episode 5: Everything in Life is a Test with Alex DVBBS
With each episode full of the “life-changing insight,” inspiration, and motivation, soon-to-be released interviews include Brian Urlacher, G-Eazy, and more.
Keep up-to-date with us on all of our channels and social media accounts:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/y6tbA9